Doctor Strange in The Multiverse of Madness Poster Design In Photoshop!


                                

                  Checkout the Full Process Video on Youtube!




Creating a poster for Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness, the upcoming film in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, was a challenging and exciting task for me as a graphic designer. My goal was to create a poster that would capture the film's concept of the multiverse, while also being visually striking and eye-catching.

I started by researching the film and studying the concept of the multiverse, which is a central theme of the film. I also looked at various Doctor Strange comics and other media to gain inspiration and to understand the character's backstory and abilities.

I decided to create a poster that featured Doctor Strange in his costume, with a dramatic pose that conveyed his power and determination. I used the Eye of Agamotto, which is a powerful artifact that Doctor Strange wields, as the main focus of the poster. I also incorporated elements that hint at the concept of the multiverse, such as multiple versions of Doctor Strange, different dimensions and portals, to give the poster a sense of depth and complexity.

I used a color palette that's inspired by the cosmic and mystical nature of Doctor Strange, with shades of purple and blue, to reflect his connection to the multiverse. I also included bright and eye-catching colors to reflect his abilities and powers.

To add more depth to the poster, I used 3D elements to create a sense of depth and to enhance the dramatic pose of Doctor Strange. I also included other elements like stars, galaxies, and energy effects to give the poster a sense of movement and energy.

Overall, the process of creating this Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness poster was incredibly rewarding. I enjoyed the opportunity to explore the concept of the multiverse and the character of Doctor Strange in a creative and visually interesting way, and I am proud of the final result. I believe that the poster effectively captures the film's concept, the character's iconic features, and the character's backstory in an interesting and compelling way.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post