My Entry in Benny's Spooky Edit War Transformations 2022!


 






Creating a Spooky Halloween Concept Art in Photoshop for Benny Productions' October Photoshop Contest: 'Spooky Edit War 2022'

Halloween is a time for spooky and eerie imagery, and what better way to capture that spirit than through digital art? For Benny Productions' October Photoshop contest, "Spooky Edit War 2022," I decided to create a concept art piece that would embody the Halloween spirit.

First, I began by gathering inspiration from various sources such as movies, TV shows, and other digital art pieces. I browsed through different Halloween-themed images and took note of the elements that I found to be particularly eerie and spooky.

Once I had a clear idea of what I wanted to create, I opened up Photoshop and began sketching out my concept. I started with a rough sketch of the composition, focusing on the placement of the various elements that I wanted to include in the piece.

Next, I began to add in more details and texture to the image. I used a variety of brushes and tools in Photoshop to create different effects, such as shadows and highlights, to give the image a more realistic and spooky feel. I also played around with different color palettes to see which one would best suit my concept.

After several hours of tweaking and refining, my spooky Halloween concept art was complete. The final piece features a dark and eerie forest, with twisted trees and a full moon casting an eerie glow over the scene. In the foreground, a ghostly figure can be seen, shrouded in mist and shrouded in mystery.

Overall, creating this concept art was a fun and challenging experience. I am excited to see how it will fare in the "Spooky Edit War 2022" contest and I hope it will inspire others to create their own spooky and eerie digital art pieces.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post