Zombie Apocalypse Concept Art In Photoshop! [Contest Entry]

 






            Checkout the Full Process Video on Youtube!


As a fan of the horror genre and a Photoshop enthusiast, I decided to participate in my friend Logical Mind's Photoshop contest, which focused on creating a concept art for a zombies apocalypse.

I began my design process by researching popular zombies apocalypse movies, TV shows and video games for inspiration. I also looked at various concept art and illustrations created by other artists to get a sense of the different styles and techniques that can be used to create an effective concept art.

I started my design by creating a rough sketch of the concept art in Photoshop, playing with different compositions and elements. I wanted to create an image that would convey the chaos and destruction of a zombies apocalypse while also showing the survivors' struggle to survive. I used a desaturated color palette to give the image a gritty and eerie feeling.

After finalizing my sketch, I moved on to creating the final version of the concept art in Photoshop. I used various tools such as the brush tool, the gradient tool and the layer masks to add details and textures. I added some blood splatters, broken buildings and debris to convey the feeling of destruction, and also added a few survivors to show the human side of the apocalypse. I also used lighting effects to give the image a more dramatic and ominous feel.

The final concept art turned out beautifully, with a desaturated color palette that perfectly captures the gritty and eerie feeling of a zombies apocalypse. The image conveys the chaos and destruction of the apocalypse while also showing the survivors' struggle to survive.

Overall, creating this concept art was a fun and challenging experience, using photoshop and it pushed me to learn new techniques and improve my design skills. I am excited to see the final result of my friend Logical Mind's Photoshop contest and I hope that my concept art will be a small contribution to the excitement and anticipation surrounding the zombies apocalypse genre.


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post