Another BLACK PANTHER WAKANDA FOREVER! Movie Poster Design in Photoshop! [Time Challenge]!

                    

                      Watch The Time Challenge Video Here!


               

                        Download The Free PSD File From Here!



Again Creating a Uniwue poster for Black Panther: Wakanda Forever, the upcoming film in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, was a challenging and exciting task for me as a graphic designer. My goal was to create a poster that would capture the film's concept of Wakanda and its culture, while also being visually striking and eye-catching.

I started by researching the film and studying the concept of Wakanda, its culture and its people, which is a central theme of the film. I also looked at various Black Panther comics and other media to gain inspiration and to understand the character of T'Challa and his abilities.

I decided to create a poster that featured T'Challa in his Black Panther suit, with a dramatic pose that conveyed his power and determination. I used the vibranium, the rare and powerful metal that comes from Wakanda, as the main focus of the poster. I also incorporated elements that hint at the concept of Wakanda and its culture, such as the traditional Wakandan patterns and symbols, to give the poster a sense of depth and complexity.

I used a color palette that's inspired by the bright and vibrant colors of Wakanda, with shades of orange, purple and yellow, to reflect the film's setting and atmosphere. I also included bright and eye-catching colors to reflect T'Challa's abilities and powers.

To add more depth to the poster, I used 3D elements to create a sense of depth and to enhance the dramatic pose of T'Challa. I also included other elements like Wakanda's landscape, like mountains, rivers, and waterfalls, to give the poster a sense of movement and energy.

Overall, the process of creating this Black Panther: Wakanda Forever poster was incredibly rewarding. I enjoyed the opportunity to explore the concept of Wakanda and its culture and the character of T'Challa in a creative and visually interesting way, and I am proud of the final result. I believe that the poster effectively captures the film's concept, the character's iconic features, and Wakanda's culture in an interesting and compelling way.



Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post