Black Adam Poster Design In Photoshop!

 


            Checkout the Full Process Video on Youtube!





Download The PSD file From here!



Creating a poster for Black Adam, a powerful and iconic character in the DC Comics universe, was a thrilling and challenging task for me as a graphic designer. My goal was to create a poster that would capture the character's unique characteristics and backstory, while also being visually striking and eye-catching

. I started by researching the character and studying his visual identity, including his costume, physical appearance, and powers. I also looked at various Black Adam comics, TV shows, and films to gain inspiration and to understand the character's backstory and motivations.

I decided to create a poster that featured a close-up of Black Adam's face, with a dramatic expression that conveyed his intensity and power. I used lightning bolts and other elements that reflected his powers to further accentuate this. I also incorporated references to his Egyptian origins, such as hieroglyphs and imagery of the pyramids, to give the poster a sense of history and mythology.

 I used a darker and more dramatic color palette, with black and gold, to reflect Black Adam's villainous nature. I also included bright and eye-catching colors to reflect his superhuman abilities and powers.

 I also decided to include a motion blur effect to create a sense of movement and energy. Additionally, I included other characters from the DC universe, such as Shazam, to create a sense of conflict and tension. 

Overall, the process of creating this Black Adam poster was incredibly rewarding. I enjoyed exploring the character's backstory and visual identity, and I am proud of the final result. I believe that the poster effectively captures the character's iconic features, his power, and his backstory in an interesting and compelling way.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post