THOR LOVE AND THUNDER! Poster Design In Photoshop [Again]


 

            Checkout the Full Process Video on Youtube!




Again I am Creating a new poster for Thor: Love and Thunder, the upcoming film in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, was a challenging and exciting task for me as a graphic designer. My goal was to create a poster that would capture the film's concept of love, thunder and the new Thor, while also being visually striking and eye-catching.

I started by researching the film and studying the concept of the story, which is a central theme of the film. I also looked at various Thor comics and other media to gain inspiration and to understand the character's backstory and abilities.

I decided to create a poster that featured Thor in his costume, with a dramatic pose that conveyed his power and determination. I used the Mjolnir, Thor's hammer, as the main focus of the poster. I also incorporated elements that hint at the concept of love, thunder and the new Thor, such as lightning bolts and the heart shape, to give the poster a sense of depth and complexity.

I used a color palette that's inspired by the cosmic and mystical nature of Thor, with shades of blue and yellow, to reflect his connection to the thunder and lightning. I also included bright and eye-catching colors to reflect his abilities and powers.

To add more depth to the poster, I used 3D elements to create a sense of depth and to enhance the dramatic pose of Thor. I also included other elements like stars, galaxies, and energy effects to give the poster a sense of movement and energy.

Overall, the process of creating this Thor: Love and Thunder poster was incredibly rewarding. I enjoyed the opportunity to explore the concept of the story and the character of Thor in a creative and visually interesting way, and I am proud of the final result. I believe that the poster effectively captures the film's concept, the character's iconic features, and the character's backstory in an interesting and compelling way.


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post